As simple as saying, First impression is the last impression. In the business world, your every step should be powerful and confident. Whether it is a small meeting to secure a contract, a presentation to give an impression on investors, or an internal meeting with members of your organization, therefore, it is essential to dress appropriately and look more stylish as a Successful Male Entrepreneur.
How you dress up for industry events, crafts a brand image that attracts other professional people to connect with you. But why should you really care about styling up as a male entrepreneur and make a good impression?
It holds the industry events to get your next contact. It is a network where you could meet your potential customer, client, investors, partner, or competitors. Either way, it gives a time to show up on time in the perfect statement piece that represents you and your company. It is nothing bad to look more classic and elegant for such occasions.
Before that, we research a lot to prepare a guide for male entrepreneurs and professionals. It offers a way to style up a bit to present yourself a debonair and trendy. Now, the right time to enhance your personality and strongly influence the people you perceive.
We put an effort to give a boost to your journey to the top. Here are some rules given to keep you more fashionable in the industry and ready you to make a small idea into big.
Style Rules for Male Entrepreneur
Prepare the Wardrobe: Put a more effort on building the wardrobe to create an array of power statement. Just a step to look ahead all the time. It is a smart yet comfortable approach to plan everything. First, choose a bespoke store that provide a certain style attire. This will also help you create a few unique looks that embraces the figure and make you stand out with better looks than a mediocre person.
Perfect Statement: A perfect piece of suit doesn’t mean that you should buy with a big price tag. It must be the right fit suit that looks best on you. A great fitting is not merely the right length of the sleeves or pants. There’s a lot more than just mere elegance. Looking confident in a sharp business suit, that comprises a tailored jacket, trouser, and crisp iron shirt. Always avoid picking your clothes or just another suit from the store next door. Schedule your time to style up a bit with handcrafted and exclusive attire, as per your body type. Consult the fashion stylist and choose the clothes made especially for you.
Accessorized the Style: Men rarely go for accessorizing the wardrobe they wear. But adding classy and man-styled watches which always compliment any formal outfit. Custom-made tie and handsome cufflinks for men could add a bold look to the business-style suit. Being a CEO or business person is a tough job. On top of that, a need to maintain luxury of representing your company. To dress like a successful male entrepreneur, you need to keep some essential items such as the belt, the tie, or formal shoes that go well and suits best for business meetings.
Grooming Yourself: Looking presentable every time you go out is challenging. Clothes can make the man. Probably, you would say that what we wear needs nothing to do with what people think. But the ugly truth is: Looks Matter. To keep that handsome look on, why not start with personal grooming? Pay attention to put neat and tidy hairstyle that can add a charm to the face. Always shave properly and apply moisturizer on the face. Never forget to put your comfort first.
Dress Every Occasion: As we discussed in 1st rule, i.e., prepare your wardrobe. It is the preparation that any entrepreneur or professional person need to do. It gives you enough time instead wasting valuable hours on deciding what to wear. Also, what you dress up in an evening meeting in January would differ from what you wear to a club meeting in May. Choosing the right attire depends on the location, and also on who you are meeting with, what is the purpose and outcome you want from that. Here, every little detail counts.
Ask Fashion Expert: Research on your body type, not the latest pop colours but natural colors to reinforce the impression, and the right fitting for competent and overpowering presence. Play smart and safe. Why don’t you seek some help of a fashionista or expert? Consult a store owner to create a few notable outfits to go well with the industry events. Prepare it while keep in mind that what type of on-site visits for customers & investors you will have. Let your fashion expert know an uptick attire to meet them.
Essentials for Power Dressing
1. Suits: The most crucial item should get add in your wardrobe. Every professional guy should own a pair of classic men’s suit. Blue-colored or charcoal-colored suit looks great for any formal occasions. A wool material suit is a standard. But if you live in a warm climate, city or country, you might consider lightweight materials such as linen, cotton, or even poly cotton to provide comfort during hot weather.
2. White or light-colored shirts: Always keep a pair of crisp and clean white shade shirts to look seriously stunning. That can easily go with any dark-colored suit. Classic and tailored shirts follow the norm of the industry you’re in. There are other colors you can add to the list of your regular shirts.
3. Dress Shoes: Shoes are the next expensive and time taking item to buy for men’s wardrobe. It is a tricky job to spend hundreds or a thousand for high-quality shoes. Avoid to go for cheap ones, it could ruin your look completely. For creating a neat and polished appearance, try out oxford-style or derby-style shoes. While black oxford can become a reliable choice and perfect pairing for the highest of dress codes.
4. Accessories: Lads fear overdoing the style by accessorizing using some finest collection of cufflinks and watches. In this era of smart phones, guys avoid the need of adding a watch. Beside that, one can opt for smartwatches to use for multi-purposes such as urgent phone calls, check emails or track your schedule.
5. Bags: Every professional needs a high-quality briefcase, backpacks, and totes to carry all. It gives an overlook of competent and organized individual. Most of the business person carry leather ultra – slim briefcase that easily blend with everything you wear. This can transport your small laptop, tablet, and other essential such as a pen to the office with no hassle.
Dressing like a successful businessperson or male entrepreneur is not enough. You get to act like one. Of course, there are big tycoons such as Mark Zuckerberg or Elon Musk who wear t-shirts, hoodies and jeans to their workplaces. Although you can’t go to a law office meeting or signing a contract with investors in a pair of jean or t-shirt, but you could go to a media company or even restaurants.
At the end, it’s fine to wear casual. The only purpose to style like a male entrepreneur to present yourself as a credible game changer.